Archive for the 'Golf' Category
San Diego On The Move Presents: Rancho San Pasqual – Escondido’s Best Kept Secret; Effected By Water Restrictions
Rancho San Pasqual is one of Escondido’s best kept secrets. This beautiful, gated community is nestled in the San Pasqual Valley and offers a sense of serenity and “home” that is hard to find today. The tree lined streets and small cul de sac’s help to create a sense of “community” for all residents. Residents enjoy being minutes to freeways and shopping, but not having the hustle and bustle of other similar communities. The kids walk to the local neighborhood school (Preschool-8th grade). Families enjoy the Olympic size pool, play ground and local golf course. Once in a while you find an area that has that “something special”; this is one of those times!
Currently, residents of Rancho San Pasqual are being asked to help conserve water. For anyone who lives in this beautiful community, the surrounding natural beauty of the hillsides, farms, fields and groves, may have been one of the reasons that they chose to call Rancho San Pasqual home.
While most home owners have been asked to reduce their water usage by 8%, they have also been directed to water their yards only 3 times per week, depending on your address. While, this will help reduce your water usage there are other outdoor water saving ideas for you to consider.
1. Cover pools and spas. This will help to limit the amount of evaporation and require you to re fill less often.
2. Broom sweep your driveways and sidewalks. It is not necessary to use a hose to wash down your driveways and sidewalks.
3. Check your outdoor faucets, pipes, hoses and pools for any leaks. Even a small leak can add up over time.
4. Use a bucket of water or a shut off nozzle at the end of your hose, when washing your car.
5. Keep your sprinkler system in working order. Fix leaks and broken heads as they occur.
6. Avoid watering your yard in hottest hours of the day.
7. Put down a thick layer of mulch around plants, this will help reduce evaporation.
Just a few simple changes and adjustments can make a big difference.
For more information about this wonderful community, contact Jennifer Teti-Burroughs, REALTOR and resident of Rancho San Pasqual. Jennifer is part of a top performing team of agents with Exclusive Properties. You can reach Jennifer directly at 858-521-7277 or by email at [email protected]
Get Your Tickets to the Santaluz Summer Music Festival 2009 – special rates for Exclusive Properties!
The Santaluz Summer Music Festival is one of the most exciting events of the summer.
The evening includes a host of wonderful performances, including: Eli Mattson (finalist from America’s Got Talent), Starship (“We Built this City”) and Skip Martin (the lead singer of Kool & The Gang).
Guests will also enjoy a tapas-style food promenade during the reception and a FIREWORKS display!
As the Title Sponsor of the Santaluz Music Festival for 2009, Exclusive Properties has special group rates available. We would love to fill the event with Exclusive Properties agents, clients, friends and family.
Contact Dixie Courtney at (858) 436-3260 for more information about how you can get involved in this special day!
Welcome home to Chardonnay Hills, one of Temecula’s premier neighborhoods. This wonderful community sits just west of the best wineries Temecula has to offer. Located along the Rancho California corridor, just minutes to the newly updated Promenade mall.
Comprised of a mixture of single story and two story homes, ranging in size from 1500 to just over 3500 square feet. Over the last year the average sale price has dropped to $319,000.
Charonnay Hills offers residents, two heated community pools, tennis court, basket ball court, baseball field, and 3 parks for their enjoyment.
Children can walk to either of the two local elementary schools, Rancho Elementary and Vintage Hills Elementary. For more information regarding these schools, visit their websites at www.res.tvusd.k12.ca.us or www.vhes.tvusd.k12.ca.us.
Susi Vickery is a Temecula resident and part of a team of 5 full time, award winning agents. Susi has assisted numerous families with their moves to Temecula and is available to answer any of your questions or give you a tour of the area. To find out more visit Susi at www.TemeculaOnTheMove.com or email her at [email protected].
Excellent neighborhood and schools – Aviara Oaks in the Serenata Community. This home is located on a very private, corner lot.
- Beautiful home backs up to canyon preserve.
- Excellent house for entertaining, backyard with fireplace and bbq, bar area, small refrigerator; owners kept some backyard furniture in place for your enjoyment.
- Nice floorplan includes open kitchen and family room, living and dining room all close together for more entertaining.
- Downstairs floorplan includes kitchen area with adjoining family room, dining room, living room, 1/2 bath, gated wine storage and office; attached two car garage and attached one car garage located on left side of entrance.
- Upstairs includes laundry room with full size washer and dryer, master bedroom with nice size outside deck with sliding door and nice view; spacious master bath with separate sink areas and separate walk-in closets; and large size luxurious bathtub; two bedrooms with walk-in closets and jack and jill bathroom; fourth bedroom is huge with walk in closet – can be used as second family room or playroom.
- Backyard is all about entertaining – with fireplace, huge grassy area backyard and sideyard, built-in barbeque with refrigerator and bar area. Owner will pay gardener and HOA fees.
- Very private home – corner lot – with lots of trees, lots of sun, birds. A nice place to go outside and relax after a hard days work….nice and quiet. Excellent for entertaining family and friends.
This beautiful home is available to rent beginning the first week of March, 2009.
For information on this Carlsbad – Aviara Rental, contact [email protected] or call direct at 760-470-1632.
Reason No. 1 is our temperate climate with warm summers and mild winters. The sun shines 9 of every 10 days, and the Pacific Ocean is just miles away. We San Diegans enjoy the “good” life year round!
We love our outdoor activities – it is possible to go water skiing one day and snow skiing next; golf or play tennis; go sailing, scuba diving, or surfing; deep sea fishing or fresh water fishing; horse back riding or hot air ballooning -the possibilities are endless.
Entertainment options are varied and diverse- A quick drive takes you to the Wild Animal Park or a few minutes the other way and you can tour several well known wineries. How about dinner out at one of the many restaurants on Restaurant Row, and then on to our Performing Arts Center for an evening of entertainment. It’s easy to have fun when every day is beautiful!
For those who love wet and noisy fun, take your motor home or a tent and camp at the bay to enjoy two days of Thunderboat races or the Red Bull Air Races. Next…check out the world famous Sea World, the San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park in the winter when the weather is STILL pleasant, and there are fewer people.
And remember- Spring comes in February!! The sports enthusiast will enjoy the San Diego Padres, and of course the San Diego Chargers. Again, the possibilities are endless.
You can’t miss the avocado and citrus groves because agriculture is big business in North San Diego. The quaint town of Fallbrook boasts the distinctive title of the “Avocado Capital of the World” and is the home of the annual Fallbrook Avocado Festival. The local homeowners love their own small groves and gardens too – year round.
We recently overheard one of our home buyers (from the “cold country” in Canada) say “I can’t believe this” as he pointed out a living cherry tomato plant (an impossibility where he came from). Our weather is really something to be proud of!
Watch for Reason No. 2
We’ll be writing again soon with more reasons why people move to North County San Diego…