Archive for the 'Elegant Homes' Category
9. HORSES, HORSES, HORSES!! Do you like to ride horses? Own horses? Breed horses? Race horses? Well, you’ve hit the jackpot with this home. 30001 Via Maria Elena, a sprawling single level custom luxury home on 4.93 acres is located in the rolling hills of Bonsall, San Diego North County’s eclectic equestrian community. There’s room for horses on this spectacular view property. And of course our wonderful Southern California weather and climate affords all these activites year round. Riding, training, breeding, racing – the options are all there for you in this community. Del Mar racing is 45 minutes away and just up the coast is Santa Anita Park.
Bonsall is also home to the famous San Luis Rey Downs, the only auxillary training track continuously approved by the California Horse Racing Board since 1984. San Luis Rey Downs is open for training 365 days a year and has a well-maintained one-mile track and a smaller training track.
The 37 acre Rawhide Ranch in Bonsall in a dream camp for horse lovers. Rawhide Ranch Camp is a real working horse ranch where horseback riding, roping and wrangling are a part of everyday life. Horse and farm animal care are part of your adventure and education in this authentic western town.
Offered at $1,389,000.
INTERESTED? YOU SHOULD BE! CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME TODAY FOR YOUR PERSONAL TOUR.
DANETTE DILS, Broker Associate, Real Living Lifestyles, DRE #00923136
(760) 390-3890, [email protected]
GO TO www.30001ViaMariaElena.com TO READ REASONS 1-8 TO BUY THIS FABULOUS HOME AND PROPERTY.
Related Posts: Area Information, Buyers, Elegant Homes, Exclusive Properties, Great Real Estate Deals, homes for sale, horse property, Investment Properties, Lifestyle, New Listings, Premier Properties
8. FUN THINGS TO DO – GOLF & TENNIS ANYONE! Living in San Diego North County gives you endless opportunities to do fun things. And this magnificent home is centrally located for every kind of activity. Like to golf? Play tennis? Lunch at the clubhouse with compadres after playing 18 holes of golf? Enjoy a relaxing massage at the end of your tennis game? Take your pick of numerous golf courses and resorts in the area such as the San Luis Rey Downs Golf-Tennis Resort & Country Club and the Castle Creek Inn Golf Resort & Spa. You can also visit the famous Lawrence Welk Resort for golfing, relaxing and unique entertainment.
30001 Via Maria Elena is a beautiful single level custom estate home high on a hillside on 4.93 acres with spectacular views in North San Diego County’s equestrian community, Bonsall. Great for retirement or raising a family, this wonderful home has it all. Offered at $1,389,000.
Call, text or email me today for your personal tour of this exciting and unique estate home.
Danette Dils, Real Living Lifestyles, CA DRE#00923136
[email protected], (760) 390-3890
GO TO www.30001viamariaelena.com FOR REASONS 1-7 TO BUY THIS LUXURY ESTATE HOME.
7. BEST WEATHER ANYWHERE! Latest news flash!!! North San Diego County in Southern California has to have the best climate to live in – hands down! For those of you reading this as you are wrapped in your coats and boots next to the stove trying to get warm – we’re having 72 – 76 degree sunny days right now here in Feburary. With some rain, our marvelous Spring has already started – the hillsides are awash in bright golds and magentas and purples with wide swaths of green foliage. Blue skies, warm breezes, no mosquitos – all set the stage for a myriad of endless outdoor activities. Like to golf, ride horses, run, play tennis, surf, ride bikes on local trails or roller skate on the boardwalk at the beach? Like to go off-roading in the desert, enjoy volleyball or walks on the beach at sunset? You can enjoy year-round heaven on earth when it comes to the climate here in North San Diego County. Plus….snow skiing and snowboarding and all the winter snow sports are just a short drive to Big Bear or Mammoth Mountain. Try Spring skiing in shorts and t-shirts.
30001 Via Maria Elena is a sprawling single level custom estate home in the rolling hills of north San Diego’s electic equestrian community, Bonsall. Centrally located between the beach, the mountains, desert and the cities of San Diego and Orange County – you can have it all. Life your life to the fullest!
Call, text or email me today for your personal tour of this luxury custom estate home.
Danette Dils, Broker Associate, Real Living Lifestyles, DRE #00923136
(760) 390-3890, [email protected]
GO TO www.30001ViaMariaElena.com TO READ REASONS 1-6 TO BUY THIS EXCITING HOME.
4. GREAT VALUE SECRET! Bonsall is located in the rolling hills of north San Diego County in California. Just 40 miles north of San Diego, this small equestrian community offers an eclectic mix of country estates and thoroughbred horse farms. Stunning homes with panoramic views on acreage make this community’s emerging great value secret the news of the day.
5. ENTERTAINER’S DELIGHT! Do you like to entertain family and friends? Is your idea of fun a dinner party packed with food and fun and friends? This custom estate home is an entertainer’s dream. Open and flowing floor plan that includes a state of the art kitchen and a Game Room with fully outfitted granite bar and matching buffet. Matching covered lanai with outdoor kitchen, bbq and bar. Enjoy sunsets at the custom firepit on the wrap-around verandas with panoramic views.
Call, text or email me to make an appointment to see this beautiful home.
Danette Dils, Broker, Real Living Lifestyles, DRE#00923136
(760) 390-3890, [email protected]
Related Posts: Buyers, Elegant Homes, Exclusive Properties, Great Real Estate Deals, homes for sale, horse property, Investment Properties, Lifestyle, New Listings, Premier Properties, Real Living, Real Living Lifestyles, San Diego, Senior Living
1. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Enjoy luxurious living in this custom estate home located in the rolling hills of Bonsall in north San Diego County with solitude and peace (and spectacular, panoramic views). But still be only 30 minutes to exciting San Diego that offers MLB Padres at Petco Park, Sea World, Zoo, Gaslamp District, Football with the Chargers at Qualcomm Stadium, including all the fine dining and entertainment one could ask for.
2. OWN HORSES? LOVE HORSES? Bonsall is home to the famuous San Luis Rey Downs, a California Horse Racing Board approved auxillary training track. San Luis Rey Downs is open for training 365 days a year and has a well-maintained one-mile track and a smaller training track. Thoroughbred training farms and stables dot the landscape for both professional and personal use. Del Mar racing is a short 45 minutes away with Santa Anita just up the coast in Arcadia.
3. UNIQUE CUSTOM HOME! This custom estate home on 4.93 acres is magnificent! Spectacular panoramic views from almost every room frame this sprawling single level that offers the best in custom work – turkish stone floors, granite countertops, custom alder cabinetry, skylights, open-beamed & coffered ceilings. Luxurious appointments inside with fabulous entertaining areas outside that include an outdoor kitchen/BBQ/bar covered lanai, a large screened-in shade house for relaxing, a custom firepit with seating and a family fruit orchard. Click here for a virtual/video tour and photographs.
Call, email or text me for your appointment to see this exciting property.
Danette Dils, Real Living Lifestyles, CA DRE#00923136, (760) 390-3890, [email protected]