Archive for the 'Baby Boomers' Category
6. SINGLE LEVEL LIVING! As the Baby Boomer generation enjoys life here in the United States of America, and especially here in our warm and sunny Southern California, single level living has an even greater appeal. Active and vibrant lifestyles with a supporting environment makes for the “good life” here in the rolling hills of North San Diego County. 30001 Via Maria Elena is a beautiful luxury custom estate home all on one level, with spectacular view verandas and it’s an entertainer’s dream. But it is also a comfortable home to raise a family in or retire to play golf and ride horses. Let’s face it! As we get older, who wants to go up and down stairs every day? Or have to live in the extra bedroom downstairs instead of the master bedroom suite on the upper floor because you can’t do the stairs? Or how about aging parents that you will help in your home?
30001 Via Maria Elena is a unique and interesting property – a sprawling custom estate single level on 4.93 acres high on a hillside with spectacular panoramic views in North San Diego County’s equestrian community, Bonsall. Watch the virtual tour to see how you could enjoy living the “good life” in this wonderful home. Offered at $1,389,000.
Call, text or email me today for your own private tour.
Danette Dils, Real Living Lifestyles, CA DRE#00923136
(760) 390-3890, [email protected]
GO TO www.30001ViaMariaElena.com FOR REASONS 1-5 TO BUY THIS ESTATE HOME.
February is SOUP & BEANS Month at The Angel’s Depot.
Please join me in helping to make their 2012 SOUP & BEANS Drive a huge
The Angels Depot provides FREE monthly nutritious, non-perishable
“Senior-Food-for-a-Week” 21-Meal Emergency Food Boxes with 3
cans of SOUP and 2 cans of BEANS (that’s 5,000 cans of SOUP & BEANS each
month) to local senior citizens living in poverty. For more information on The
Angel’s Depot, please visit The Angles Depot website.
How can you help us? Please donate:
- Any brand of SOUP in 10.75 oz. cans (please no Cup Of Soup)
- Any brand of Baked Beans
- Any brand of Pork & Beans
It is that simple!
You can drop off your donation to our collection bin at my
office any time throughout the month of February:
Related Posts: Activities & Events, Area Information, Baby Boomers, Cardiff, Carlsbad, Carmel Valley, Coastal Living, Community Service, Coronado, Del Mar, Downtown, Encinitas, Escondido, Health, Just for Fun, La Costa, La Jolla, Leucadia, Lifestyle, Motivational, Oceanside, Pacific Beach, Poway, Rancho Bernardo, Rancho Penasquitos, Real Living, Real Living Lifestyles, San Diego, San Elijo Hills, San Marcos, Senior Living, Solana Beach, Valley Center
Please come visit during one of our Open Houses this weekend, I would love to show you this spectacular Sea Cliff home!
- Saturday, 10/22 Open House will be held from 1:00-4:00pm
- Sunday, 10/23 Open House will be held from 11:00-2:00pm
- Single Level – Detached Home
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths
- Plus Den / Library
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Upgraded Kitchen
- Granite Counter Tops
- Laundry Room
- Freshly Painted
- New Carpet
- Hardwood Floors
- Private Gated Yard
- Mature Landscaping
- Fire Pit
- Private Bedroom Patio
- 2 Car Attached Garage
Sea Cliff’s amenities include: Gated Community, Walking Paths, Club House, Pools, Tennis Courts and Low HOA’s. Quarter Mile to Carlsbad Beaches and central to Shopping.
Jeff DeChamplain, Real Living Lifestyles
Your Guide On The Way Home
Related Posts: Activities & Events, Agent Services, Area Information, Area Statistics, Awards and Recognitions, Baby Boomers, Buyers, Carlsbad, Coastal Living, Community Service, Entertainment, Find A Home, Great Real Estate Deals, Homeowners, Homeowners Associations, homes for sale, Just for Fun, La Costa, Lifestyle, Maps, Market Trends, Marketing, Motivational, Moving Tips & Advice, New Listings, Open Houses, Real Estate News, Real Living, Real Living Lifestyles, Restaurants, Schools, Senior Living, Summer, Tourism, Vacations
Please Join Me at the Open House on Saturday 10/22!! I’ll be there from 11:00-3:00 PM and I would love to show you this fantastic townhome.
Carlsbad, CA –Upgraded Monarch Villa townhome in La Costa. Batiquitos Lagoon and La Costa Valley hill views from each room and private balconies. Completely remodeled gourmet kitchen and state of the art baths, spacious open floor plan, fireplace, 2 car attached garage with direct access.
- 2 Level Townhome, 1,622 Sq. Ft.
- 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms
- Brand New Culinary Kitchen: All New Cabinetry, Silestone Countertops, Tiled Backsplash, LG Stainless Appliances & Tiled Floors
- Fireplace in Living Room
- Large view deck off Living Room & second deck off Family Room
- Brand New Luxurious Bathrooms: All New Cabinetry, Granite Countertops, Sinks, Fixtures, Tile Floor & Baths plus Dual Head Shower In Master
- Expansive Lagoon & La Costa hill Views
- Minutes to Beach, Walking Paths, Shopping, Dining & Entertainment
- Close to 3 World Famous Golf Courses
- San Dieguito School District
Monarch Villa’s amenities include: gated community, pool, spa, tennis courts, low HOA’s and is conveniently situated close to world famous golfing at the La Costa Resort & Spa, Park Hyatt Aviara and Encinitas Ranch Golf Course. The beach is just minutes away as well as walking paths at Batiquitos Lagoon, shopping and dining and entertainment.
Jeff DeChamplain, Real Living Lifestyles
Your Guide On The Way Home
Related Posts: Activities & Events, Agent Services, Area Information, Area Statistics, Baby Boomers, Buyers, Carlsbad, Coastal Living, Community Service, Entertainment, Great Real Estate Deals, homes for sale, La Costa, Lifestyle, Maps, Market Trends, Marketing, Moving Tips & Advice, New Listings, Open Houses, Picture Perfect Productions, Picture Perfect San Diego, Real Estate News, Real Living, Real Living Lifestyles, San Diego, Schools, Senior Living, Summer, The Daily News, Tourism, Uncategorized, Vacations, Video & Virtual Property Tours
Not a foreclosure or Short Sale.
Real Sellers. Real Motivated
Owners want out of Property Management
Extras and Upgrades Include:
- Travertine Floors throughout
- Stone Countertops in Kitchen & Baths
- Bathrooms have been Upgraded
- 2-master suites
- 2 1/2 bathrooms
- 1 bathroom in each bedroom plus 1/2 bath for guests
- vaulted ceilings
- southerly view from living room,kitchen & Dining Area
- gated beach access
- small intimate complex with only 30-units
- Short Walk to Del Mar Race Track and County Fairgrounds
- Near Cedros Design District, Restaurants and Entertainment:
- Brigantine restaurant
- Belly Up
- Fletcher Cove
- View other homes @ www.nickbednorz.com
- open this link to view MLS sheet Residential Client Full (All Pages)
- Click this link for virtual Tour
Related Posts: Activities & Events, Agent Services, Area Information, Area Statistics, Baby Boomers, Buyers, Cardiff, Carlsbad, Carmel Valley, Coastal Living, Condos & Townhomes, Contracts & Negotiations, Del Mar, Del Sur, Downtown, Elegant Homes, Encinitas, Exclusive Properties, Exclusive Properties Agents, Fairbanks Ranch, Find A Home, Foreclosure Avoidance, foreclosure options, foreclosure prevention, Foreclosures, Golf, Great Real Estate Deals, Home Loans, Homeowners, homes for sale, horse property, Industry Updates, Interest Rates, Investment Properties, La Costa, La Jolla, Leucadia, Lifestyle, Maps, Market Trends, Marketing, Military, Mortgage News, New Listings, Oceanside, Open Houses, Pacific Beach, Picture Perfect Productions, Picture Perfect San Diego, Poway, poway real estate, Rancho Bernardo, Rancho Penasquitos, Rancho Santa Fe, Real Estate News, Real Living, Real Living Lifestyles, San Diego, San Elijo Hills, San Marcos, Santa Luz, Schools, Sellers, Senior Living, Short Sales, Solana Beach, The Daily News, Video & Virtual Property Tours